Monday 12 January 2009

A picture of the assembled birthday throng

I think that you probably wont be able to see me, I'm in the back, Uncle Bill is on the far left. These people are awesome. I was the only person between ten and thirty.
:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As ususal Emma, you've made the day! And how grand it must have been to see all of your long, lost relatives. Do any of them resemble you slightly? And their height -- is that hereditary to the Sackinger clan? I also noticed you spelled Sackinger as Seckinger. Was the name changed somewhere along the way?

Linda

Emma said...

The name was changed along the way. I'm not sure exactly how, but it has to do with something with my ancester Killian and how he was in the Civil war and how he had no papers of immigration.
They don't really resemble me that much physically, but they're also in someway similar in manner and style.
Are they particularly tall?