Are any of you guys fluent in a second language? Seriously. It's the most bizzarre thing I've ever experienced. It's like I've got a Rosetta Stone in my brain. It's crazy. I have the key to a secret code!
But I'm thinking in German and discussing and argueing and making jokes: it's great!
Okay, I just needed to get that out there.
Much love!
Emma
PS. I don't know if I'm dreaming in german because I'm not one of those people who remembers dreams.
PPS. Does anyone know when German should be capitalized and when not? I'm always confused about that....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The answer is field trip
Love Mom
Emma,
I have a question. If the sauerkraut is milder over there, how do they make it differently than I do? Eddy and George are on a Geek expedition to a microsoft conference in Portland. It's just your mom and me tonight. Hope you are well.
Dad.
Post a Comment