Wednesday 12 November 2008

Spring Awakening/Frühlings Erwachen

In my lovely waldorf school in Herne we are doing a play called Spring Awakening, I'm sure some of you have heard of this lovely musical, but we are doing the straight play. I have text in german to speak and my whole class is doing this together. Pretty cool, but also pretty crazy. Thirty teenagers who have hardly any theatre experience doing theatre all day every day for almost six weeks.
It's pretty hefty, but we're rocking at it.
Our theatre:

In the chair is my theater teacher. Her handwriting is exactly like Erin Walcon's, it freaks me out sometimes.
Next week is our performance and I'm a little nervous, but that's how it always is with plays.

Much Love,
Emma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute Emma. Your mom says you are fluent in German. That's awesome! I wish I were fluent in something besides plants and typing! When will I see a current picture of you? For a split second I thought the person in the chair was you and spotted that nifty coat. But now that I know it is your instructor, let her know I LOVE HER COOL COAT.
Linda