I have seen the most mullets here that I have ever seen in my life. So many men and women feel it neccessary to cut off all of their hair in the front and leave some still in the back! Why is this?? I don`t know..... :P
Today I saw the old town, and ate a true German Wurst. It was delicious, and only costed one euro!
My host brother, who is 18, left tday to go to America, and more specifically Vermont, to do a year of social service for disabled persons. In Germany, when one is finished with his or her Arbitur, then they must either go into the Army or do social service somewhere for a year. I that that that´s pretty cool.
I don´t know how often these updates will come, as often as i have time. But I love you all, and would LOVE to recieve pictures or packages from all of you. I have so many places to put pictures, but no pictures to put in them!
You can write me at:
Emma Sackinger
c/o Hütter
Zür Heimöde 75
D - 45665 Recklinghausen
Germany
Hugs and Kisses,
emma
3 comments:
That's so cool (kühl?), Emma. In that photo, you all did look SO happy. As for the warm upper floor, I'm thinking that you'll be VERY happy for the warmth, come winter :-).
All is great here on the other side of the world. Oh, and I got chickens! 4 of them, and they're about a month old.
Hugs and Happiness...
Aunt Cris
While you have adventure in Germany, I'm having an adventure right here on blogger! It just told me I suck.
It'll likely tell me that again, but It's 6AM. What else have I got to do but exchange insults with the internet. Boy! When she becomes sentient, I'm gonna have some 'splainin' to do! LOL
Oh it is fun to see the more "modern" Germany.
It has been 34 years since we were there. Little homesick.
Hope you have some schnitzel. We loved the gravy on frenchfries.
How about marzipan ??
Hope you will get to the Alps. Nothing like them on earth.
Hi to your Deutsche family
Aunt crissie and chickens.??..cute.
Post a Comment